Get a checking account that rewards you! Enjoy 1.01% APY* on your checking account with no monthly service fee. Plus, nationwide ATM refunds* and the customer service you love from Liberty Bank — that's Rewards Checking.
- 1.01% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.30% on balances over $10,000
- 0.03% APY* if qualifications aren't met during statement cycle
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Link to high-interest Rewards Saver account to build savings automatically
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free debit card
- Free Telephone Banking
- Local (618)462-1744
- Out of Area (866)275-3267
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for rewards is easy — so easy, in fact, you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Statement Cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card transactions post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- That's it. If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base interest rate. Plus, you can get back to earning major interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of the date of this publication. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50 for Rewards Checking and $1 for Rewards Saver. For Rewards Checking, if qualifications are met each monthly statement cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account as they are incurred if qualifications are met; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 1.01%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.30% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 1.01% - 0.36% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Reward Checking, all balances earn 0.03% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Rewards Checking account during monthly statement cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. The advertised Rewards Checking APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Rewards Checking is automatically transferred to Rewards Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Rewards Checking APY. The Rewards Saver APYs may be less than Rewards Checking APYs. If qualifications in Rewards Checking are met each monthly statement cycle: (1) balances up to $100,000 in Rewards Saver receive an APY of 0.40%; and (2) balances over $100,000 in Rewards Saver earn 0.30% interest rate on portion of balance over $100,000, resulting in 0.40% - 0.35% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Rewards Checking, all balances in Rewards Saver earn 0.03% APY. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per Social Security Number. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.