Ideal for college and high school students in the Riverbend area, Liberty's Student Checking pays $2 for every A on your report card each semester.
Liberty Bank pays for A's. If you are between 16 and 25 years-old and enrolled in high school or college, you can open a Student Checking account. We'll give you $2 for every A on your report card, up to $10 for straight A's.
- No minimum balance
- Low opening deposit of $25
- Unlimited check writing
- Free debit card
- Free online banking
- Online bill pay available
- Free eStatements
- First box of checks free*
- Free access to 24-hour Liberty Line telephone banking
- Free auto transfer to a Liberty Bank savings account to build your investing habits
- Earn $2 per A you receive per semester, up to $10 per semester
- Students under age 18 must have parent or guardian as co-owner of the account
* Safety paper wallet style