Visit our fraud alerts page for current scam warnings and identity protection information.
Ca$h Back Checking
Simply put, this free account actually pays you for using your debit card. With no short-term offers or category restrictions, you get cash back on debit card purchases* of all kinds.
You also get refunds on ATM fees nationwide, and there's no minimum balance to earn your rewards. It's time for a new kind of purchasing power that puts money back in your pocket. It's time for Ca$h Back Checking!
- Cash back on debit card purchases each statement cycle*
- $500 or more & qualifications met earns $8.00
- $300 - $499.99 & qualifications met earns $5.00
- $0.01 - $299.99 & qualifications met earns $3.00
- No category restrictions
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $10 per month)
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance
- Free online banking and online bill pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free paperless eStatements
- $50 minimum deposit
Earning rewards is easy. Simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchase post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment or direct deposit post and clear
- Receive e-statement
- Have at least 1 bill pay transaction post and settle
If you don't meet the qualifications, don't worry. There is no penalty and you still have a free checking account. Plus, you can get back to earning the rewards the very next month.
Minimum to open is $50. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive cash back on debit card purchases* that post to and settle account during monthly statement cycle up to a total cash back of $8 per monthly cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly statement cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Domestic ATM fees incurred during statement cycle will be reimbursed up to $10 if qualifications are met within monthly statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings. Limit one account per SSN.