Visit our fraud alerts page for current scam warnings and identity protection information.
New Account Disclosures
- Truth in Savings (KasasaCash®)
- Truth in Savings (KasasaCash® with Saver®)
- Truth in Savings (Kasasa Saver®)
- Truth in Savings (Easy Checking)
- Truth in Savings (Student Checking)
- Truth in Savings (CashBack)
- Ability to Withdraw Funds
- Customer Identification Program
- Electronic Fund Transfers
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING A CHANGE IN OUR ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFERS DISCLOSURE regarding MasterCard branded debit cards: In addition to zero liability for signature based transactions using your MasterCard branded debit card, a change will go in effect October 17, 2014 that extends the zero cardholder liability for unauthorized transactions for ATM transactions and PIN based transactions at the point of sale. All other terms and conditions of the disclosure remain in effect.
- Substitute Checks and Your Rights
- Fee Schedule