Easily manage your funds between multiple accounts and billing departments. While this saves time and money in management expenses, the ultimate bonus is how much money it earns on top of that.
Liberty Bank Cash Management automatically sweeps unused funds across all your accounts into a money market account overnight. It earns interest in this account overnight, and then is swept back into each individual account in the morning.
* Our Corporate Cash Management service requires a commercial checking account through Liberty Bank.
We offer two tiers of Cash Management services:
- Tier 1: $50.00 per month fee* covers all monthly transactions and Basic Business Online Banking. (The Business Online Banking per transaction fee for stop pays are separate charges not included in the $50.)
- Tier 2: $75.00 per month fee* covers all monthly transactions and Premium Business Online Banking, which includes the ACH and wire feature. (The Business Online Banking per transaction fee for wires and stop pays are separate charges not included in the $75.)
* The monthly fee will be charged to the commercial checking account
Tiered APY* Interest Rates
- $50,000—$499,999: .20%
- $500,000 and up: .20%
Corporate Cash Management Money Market Account Limitations are as follows:
- Maximum of three third party checks and three auto transfers per month, OR six auto transfers. If more than three third party checks clear in a statement cycle, there is a $10 fee per check over the third.
- No limits on in-person teller transactions or Business Online Banking transfers.
- No balance requirements.
The Corporate Cash Management Money Market Account is FDIC insured up to $250,000. If the Corporate Cash Management product does not fit your investment needs, Liberty Bank offers other investment products that can insure your funds up to $30 million.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield | Rate Effective 09/20/2012