Keep the control in your court with the help of Business Cash Management services from Liberty Bank. Enjoy increased efficiency by automating several time-consuming tasks. Easily manage multiple tasks, even across multiple locations without leaving your office.
Cash management cuts down on repetition and also human error. Best of all, this convenient suite of services frees up staff to focus on everything else necessary for your ongoing success.
- Available to Liberty Bank business customers
- Anytime, enhanced control over your company's finances*
- Easily manage funds across multiple accounts, locations, and billing departments
- Unused funds are automatically swept into a money market account overnight
- Maximize your cash flow; capitalize on interest earnings
- Funds automatically swept over each morning or to cover expenses
- Maximum of three third party checks and three auto transfers per month; $10 fee per check thereafter (up to six)
- Or six auto transfers available
- No limits on in-person teller transactions or business online banking transfers
- Cut down on repetition; save time and reduce errors in accounting
- Streamline recordkeeping
- FDIC insured up to $250,000**
*Our corporate cash management service requires a commercial checking account through Liberty Bank.
**If our corporate cash management tool does not fit your investment needs, Liberty Bank offers other investment products that can insure your funds up to $30 million. Contact us for more information.
- Associated Costs
We offer two tiers of cash management services:
- Available for $50 per month*
- Covers all monthly transactions and Basic Business Online Banking
- The per transaction fee for stop pays offered via business online banking are considered separate charges (not included in the $50).
- Available for $75 per month*
- Covers all monthly transactions and Premium Business Online Banking, including:
- ACH and wire capabilities
- The per transaction fee for wires and stop pays offered via business online banking are considered separate charges (not included in the $75).
*The monthly fee will be charged to the commercial checking account.